Terrain in Villars-sur-Ollon
These splendid plots of land are situated at Es Plans, in the upper part of Chesières, only a few minutes’ drive away from Villars, yet in a lovely, peaceful setting. The land is south-facing and benefits from stunning, uninterrupted views of Villars, the Alps, Mont-Blanc and the Dents-du-Midi, as well as plenty of sunshine.
Excerpts of the planning regulations of E.C.V.A : (Ecovets-Chesières-Villars-Arveyes)
- These zones are intended for individual or collective - The minimum surface area of constructible plots is 1’000 m2 if there is one residential building per plot, or if the plot is divided up, then 1’000 m2 is the minimum amount of land required for each residential building.
- The ratio of constructed surface area to the total surface area of the land should not exceed 1 : 8.
- The surface area of a residential building should be no less than 50 m2.
- The minimum distance between façades and the neighbouring property’s boundary is 8 meters. This distance is doubled between buildings located on the same property.
- The height of the façade facing downhill, measured from the developed land to the ridge, must not exceed 9 meters.
- The number of dwellings is limited to 2 per building.
This document has no contractual value. Details hereby given are merely for your information as a description and do not form a contract
|View||Clear, Panoramic, Mountains|