Terrain in Chesières
Plot of land located in Chesières, a few minutes drive from the center of Villars, all amenities and the cable car, south facing and benefits from a magnificent view on the Alps.
This land has a surface of 1'717m2.
Extracts from the regulation of the partial plan of affectation E.C.V.A : (Ecovets-Chesières-Villars-Arveyes), the plots are located in
ZONE OF CHALETS B :
- These zones are intended for individual or collective housing, trade and crafts.
- Within the authorized volume, the number of dwellings per building is limited to 5.
- The non-contiguous order is mandatory.
- The distance between the facades and the limit of the neighbouring property shall be at least 10 meters. This distance is doubled between buildings located on the same property.
- The height of the facade facing downstream, measured from the developed land to the ridge, shall not exceed 10.80m. The length of the longest façade shall not exceed 18m.
- The embouchure according to art. 68 is calculated from the 3rd level, the ground floor counting as the 1st level.
- The surface area of the building plots is at least 1'200m2, with one residential building per plot or per fraction of a plot of at least 1'200m2.
- The proportion between the built surface and the surface of the land shall not exceed 1/10.
- The surface area of a dwelling shall not be less than 60m2.
This document has no contractual value, the information presented is only indicative and does not constitute a contract.
|View||Clear, Panoramic, Mountains|