Terrain in Villars-sur-Ollon
In an idyllic setting, this plot of land is located in the domain of the residence with a panoramic view of the Alps, its southern exposure allows for optimal sunshine.
The plot is equipped and can be divided.
Extracts from the regulation of the partial plan of affectation E.C.V.A : (Ecovets-Chesières-Villars-Arveyes), the plot being situated
in ZONE DE CHALETS A :
- This zone is intended for individual or collective housing, trade and crafts.
- The non-contiguous order is mandatory.
- The distance between the facades and the limit of the neighbouring property is at least 8 metres. This distance is doubled between buildings located on the same property.
- The surface area of building plots shall be at least 1,000 m2, with one residential building per plot or fraction of a plot of at least 1,000 m2.
- The proportion between the built-up area and the surface of the land shall not exceed 1/8.
- The surface area of a dwelling shall not be less than 50 m2.
- The height of the facade facing downstream, measured from the built-up area to the ridge, shall
not exceed 11.80 m.
- The length of the longest façade does not exceed 22 m.
This document has no contractual value, the information presented is only indicative and does not constitute a contract.