Terrain in Chesières
Plot of land situated in the heights of Chesières, a few minutes by car from the center of Villars, the cable cars and all the facilities, enjoying a calm and alpine environment with a magnificent view of the Alps and the Mont-Blanc.
Extracts from the regulations of the partial E.C.V.A allocation plan: (Ecovets-Chesières-Villars-Arveyes), the plot being located in CHALET AREA A:
- These areas are intended for individual or collective housing, commerce and crafts.
- In the authorized volume, the number of dwellings per building is not limited.
- However, in the hatched area, the number of dwellings is limited to 6 per building.
- The non-contiguous order is compulsory.
- The distance between the facades and the boundary of the neighboring property is at least 8 meters. This distance is doubled between buildings located on the same property.
- The height of the downward-facing facade, measured from the ground to the peak, does not exceed 11.80m.
- The length of the largest facade does not exceed 22m.
- The embouchature according to art. 68 is calculated from the 3rd level, the ground floor counting for the 1st level.
- The surface of the building plots is at least 1,000 m2, at the rate of one residential building per plot or by fraction of plot of at least 1,000 m2.
- The proportion between the built area and the land area does not exceed 1/8.
- The surface of a dwelling is not less than 50 m2.
This document has no contractual value, the information presented is only indicative and does not act as a contract.
|Date of availability||immediately|